- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in application design, software development, and testing, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Git on small to medium-sized teams.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs for high-volume clients.
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software.
- A strong ability to develop unique, outside-the-box ideas and strong analytical and problem solving/quantitative skills.
Good to have:
- Experience with open-source frameworks especially maintaining or contributing to open-source projects.
Experience with relational and SQL databases, including PostgreSQL, Couchbase, or Cassandra.
- Experience with coding skills across a variety of distributed technologies.
- Experience with a broad range of software languages and payments technologies.
- The successful candidate will be focused on building and executing against a strategy and roadmap focused on moving from monolithic, tightly coupled, batch-based legacy platforms to a loosely coupled, event-driven, microservices-based architecture to meet our long-term business goals.
- You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas every day and be a part of an enthusiastic, high-performing technology team.
- The position will also play a critical role in partnering with other development teams, testing and quality, and production support, to meet implementation dates and allow smooth transition throughout the development life cycle.
1 to 2 Years.